Can I print from my laptop in the library?
Yes! Students and faculty/staff can utilize LETU's web printing service.
- Go to https://printing.letu.edu
- Log in with you LeTourneau username and password
- In the left hand column select Web Print
- To upload a document for printing select Submit a Job
- Select the library on the campus map
- Follow the instructions to upload your document
- The following file types are allowed: PDF, bmp, dib, gif, jfif, jif, jpe, jpeg, jpg, png, tif, tiff
- Word documents will need to be saved as a PDF (File, Save As, change file type to PDF.)
- Items will print at the large copier beside the circulation desk.
Was this helpful? 0 0
Welcome to our FAQs! If you have a question not answered here, please contact us. We are happy to help.